What the deal is:
We give you money to make the game, and you give us a share of its revenue for a limited time and up to a certain amount. We ask for a larger share of the revenue until our money is paid back ('recoup') and a small revenue share after that - so we can invest in more games. The terms of our agreement are developer-friendly:
- We have no say over you or your game.
- We won't impose milestones or deadlines on you.
- You keep your intellectual property ('IP').
- You can work with publishers, platforms, and other partners without limitations.
- You make money from the start, not just after recoup.
- Some income, such as additional funding, can be excluded from revenue sharing with us.
- If your game fails to recoup, you don't have to pay us back.
But that's just the stuff in the agreement; on request and depending on the availability of the investors, we can help:
- Pitch to publishers or platforms.
- Brainstorm on your marketing strategy.
- Solve hard game design problems.
- Get you in touch with the right people.
- … and many other things.